- See: United States v. Marino, CR-97-40009-NMG. D.Mass/Boston/Worcester. United States v. Marino, 277 F.3d pages 11 (1st Cir.2002);
- See: Marino’s recent FOIA/PA request to the Executive Office of the United States Attorneys FOIA/PA Request #2011-2085 & 2011-3080. See letter dated July 13, 2012 in which EOUSA’s is considering handing over the concealed documents descried in Salemme, 91 F.Supp.2d pages 267-269, 311, (D.Mass.1999); Exhibits: 188, 194, 234, 237, 246.
- see: Freedom of Information Act Request Numbers: 2011-2085 and 2011-3089 in which the Requester: Marino is seeking documents that were intentionally placed under seal by the defendants in:
- Marino v. Department of Justice and its components, et al., civil action #12-cv-862-RMC. (District of Columbia, Washington, D.C.2012) PENDING in front of the Honorable: Rosemary M. Collyer, U.S. District Judge District of Columbia.
On July 13, 2012, the Executive Office of the United States Attorneys (EOUSA) notified Marino that it would consider handing over the specific documents that may lead to Marino’s ACTUAL, FACTUAL, and LEGAL INNOCENCE of the June 16th, 1989 Salemme Attempted Murder, lead to egregious gross governmental misconduct, the preclusion of the Court’s 25 year enhancement, intentional Brady, giles and Giglio violations by the government:
AUSA’s: Jeffrey Auerhahn, Cynthia Ann Young, Michael Tabak, and James Herbert from the District of Massachusetts Boston.
- FBI misconduct from FBI agents: Michael J. Buckley, John J. Connolly Jr., Robert Callen, James Ring, John Morris, John Gamel, Vincent DelaMontaine, Nick Gianturco,et al., EOUSA’s requesting Marino to modified his request with specific pages & tapes, transcripts requested:
- See: United States v. Salemme, 91 F.Supp.2d pages 267-269 (D.Mass.1999) placed UNDER SEAL;
- United States v. Connolly, ( FBI Agent), 341 F.3d pages 19-29 (1st Cir.2003)
- State of Florida v. John J. Connolly Jr. (FBI agent), September 22, 2008′s Flemmi’s testimony describing Flemmi and Bulger’s cash payoffs to FBI agents: Connolly and Michael J. Buckley in the 1980s through the 1990s to protect their criminal enterprises.